The 2nd Edition of Progress in Electrically Active Implants (ELAINE) for tissue and functional regeneration will take place on 20th- 22nd March 2024, in the Hanseatic and University City of Rostock, Germany, the home to the oldest university in the Baltic region and one of the oldest universities in the world, the University of Rostock, founded in 1419. We invite researchers, engineers and medical professionals from around the world working in the field of electrically active implants to contribute to this conference. The program of ELAINE 2024 will comprise several invited plenary lectures as well as oral and poster presentations.
Call for Abstracts: ELAINE 2024
All authors are invited to submit a structured abstract for the given topics:
· (multiscale) modelling and simulation
· computational neuroscience
· hardware, software, algorithms, code design, machine learning, artificial intelligence
· scaffold and implant design
· cellular mechanisms and signalling in electrical stimulation
· electrical conductive and piezo-active materials
· Deep Brain Stimulation, movement disorders
· tissue regeneration and engineering
· biophysical stimulation
· implant reliability
Instruction for Authors:
All abstracts must me submitted via mail: email@example.com.
All Abstracts need to adhere to the provided structure in the online from consisting of Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion with a limit of 300 words.
Please select the session you would like to contribute to when submitting your abstract.
Call for abstracts ends on the 10th of December. Please choose the session that you would like to contribute to.