Detailed information for the conference including
location, registration, hotel and transportation is below.
The TDU Global Conference will take place at The Sheraton in Downtown Raleigh Monday, October 16 through Thursday, October 19, 2023.
We encourage you to REGISTER and BOOK YOUR HOTEL right away if you plan to attend, as conference capacity is limited.
- All conferences sessions
- Breakfast and Lunch 10/17 – 10/19
- Opening Reception on Monday, Oct 16 at Jimmy V’s
- Reception on Tuesday, Oct 17 at the Sheraton
- Special Evening Event on Wednesday, Oct 18 at Morgan Street Food Hall
- The first 50 registrants will receive $50 off! Use discount code: 50TDU
- Presenters of accepted session proposals will recieve 50% off.
Session proposals must be recieved by April 10th, 2023 at 5:00 PM Eastern.
- Groups: Please contact the events manager (MM@MeetingAdvantage.com) if you have 3 or more in your group.
- Sponsor packages are sold separately and may include discounted registration.
- Upon registration, your email address will be added to the Terra Dotta Listserv to receive future correspondence, updates and event invitations.
- If you would like to be removed, you may unsubscribe by clicking “Manage Your Subscription” at the bottom of any email.
Terms and Conditions: Please review our CONFERENCE POLICIES prior to registration as your agreement to adhere to them is required in order to attend the event.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: The conference registration fee is fully refundable up to 60 days prior to the first day of the event (August 17, 2023). 50% of the registration fee is refundable up to 31 days prior to the first day of the event (September 15, 2023). Refunds are not available for cancellations made within 30 days of the event date. Please contact Events Manager Mary-Margaret Armstrong at MM@MeetingAdvantage.com regarding cancellations and/or refunds.
Assistance: Should you need assistance or have questions, please contact the events manager (MM@MeetingAdvantage.com)
We recommend booking your accommodations as soon as possible, as once the block is full, room rates and availability will revert to standard rates for the Sheraton.
- BOOK YOUR HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS HERE ONLINE or call (800) 228-9290 and ask for the Terra Dotta Group rate.
- IMPORTANT: If you book outside of the room block (ie. Expedia, etc.), the conference organizers will be unable to assist you with any hotel issues.
Sheraton Downtown Raleigh
- Address: 421 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601-1730
- Phone: +1 919 834 9900
- Website: Sheraton in Downtown Raleigh
- Terra Dotta has a special rate of $199 per night (plus taxes/hotel fees).
- This rate is available until Friday, Sept 22, 2023 or until our block is sold out.
- The nightly room rate will increase after 9/22/23 and is subject to availability.
Hotel Payment & Cancellation
- Each Individual will be responsible for the sleeping room rates (including any tax) and incidental charges (e.g. room service, gift shop charges, in-room entertainment, etc.)
- At the time of reservation and at check-in, each guest is required to present a major credit card whose brand is accepted by Hotel, on which Hotel may place a hold or process a prepayment in the amount of the guest’s estimated charges.
- The Sheraton hotel has a 48 hours cancellation policy. To avoid fees, please cancel at least 48 hours in advance.
Airport: The closest airport is the Raleigh Durham International Airport.
- The airport has taxi service and rental cars.
- Uber and Lyft both have good availability. The rate is approximately $27-$37 one way
- There is no hotel shuttle available for the downtown Sheraton hotel
- Parking at the Sheraton hotel is available in their parking garage on first come first served basis. Parking rates below are subject to change.
- Valet, Day Event, $18 per day; Overnight, $30 per night
- Self-parking, Day Rate, $3 per hour (max of $15/day); Overnight, $15 per night
- Additional public parking decks are located on Salisbury Street between W. Davie St. and W. Cabarrus St. and there is also limited metered street parking available.
- Parking lots in downtown Raleigh are all privately owned and rates are posted.
For assistance, contact the Event Manager, Mary-Margaret Armstrong at MM@MeetingAdvantage.com.