Registration ends at 4:00 pm CST on Thursday, February 22, 2024. Questions? Please email Whitney Dencklau.
||$895 CAD + GST||Includes welcome reception on March 5; breakfast, lunch and all general sessions on March 6-7; Evening Gala event at The Leaf on March 7.|
||$450 CAD + GST||Includes welcome reception on March 5; breakfast, lunch and all general sessions on March 6-7; Evening Gala event at The Leaf on March 7.|
||$0||Includes attendance at full convention program as well as accommodation and travel expenses. Application process required, see below.|
|PARTNERS ACCOMPANYING A DELEGATE|
||$0||Includes drinks and appetizers at the reception on March 5.|
||$200 CAD + GST||Includes transportation to and from The Leaf, food, drinks and entertainment on March 7.|
Registration pre-approval required - email Whitney Dencklau.
Early bird registration prizes
Register by the dates below and you'll be entered in draws to win exciting prizes!
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023 - JBL portable Bluetooth speaker
- Wednesday, January 17, 2024 - 4 pack of Apple AirTags
Sponsored students - brought to you by Corteva
Get inspired by Canadian agribusiness leaders: apply for sponsored student attendance at the 2024 Canadian Crops Convention, including registration, accommodation and travel expenses.
- Connect with presidents and CEOs of Canada's largest agribusiness corporations.
- Discuss the road ahead in research, policy, trade and help forge continued success for Canadian agriculture.
- Learn more about future diversification and growth.
To apply to be a sponsored student, email your CV to email@example.com with a brief explanation of why you want to attend. Submission deadline is January 31, 2024.
You may cancel your registration and receive a refund, subject to an administration fee of $100 per person, until February 22, 2024. Following that date, no refunds will be given. Substitutions of attendees for full program or partner events is permissible at any time without charge. To cancel or change your registration, please email Whitney Dencklau.
What to wear
In early March, Winnipeg is cool and breezy, with the average daytime temperature of around -6°C.
Here's a quick list of dress code suggestions to consider when packing:
- Business casual for the Welcome Reception and daytime plenary sessions.
- Semi-formal attire for the Thursday Gala event at The Leaf.